Saturday, December 28, 2019

Reminder!

Hey everyone! 

Just want to remind everyone that my reviews are always going to be honest. They are never paid for, or encouraged to give positive reviews on books. All books that I give a review for are ones that I have read and recommend to you and other readers. 

Some authors do send me ARC's or their books for free so I can review them but they will be honest and have a ⭐ rating. 

If you (Authors) or anyone you know is looking for honest reviews on your books please feel free to email me at romancebookreader14@gmail.com

If anyone has any questions or concerns about my reviews please feel free to email me I will try to get back to you quickly. 

I hope you enjoy my reviews and the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...