Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mail Surpise


In the mail last night I got a cool surprise! 

One of my favorite authors sent me a holiday card!

When I saw that the return address label was from Lisa Renee Jones I was so excited I couldn't wait to open it! And let me tell you when I opened it I was not disappointed! 

It is a gorgeous and sexy glossy card with a sweet message from Lisa herself and a sexy excerpt of her new book Savage.

When you see the book covers for this series you instantly fall in love and want to hold them in your hand. 

The first book in the Savage Trilogy, Savage Hunger just released the 17th (I have not read it yet). The next two books will be Savage Burn with the release date of Feb. 25th and Savage Love with the release date of April 21st.

If you have read The Naked Trilogy than you have already had a bit of a sneak peek into Savage. 

I can not wait to read this series.

If you have read it let me know what you think about it and how you feel about Savage (no spoilers please).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...