Friday, December 27, 2019

One Man by Lisa Renee Jones

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! It has been a very busy couple of days for my family and I. 

A couple of months ago I was given the opportunity to receive an ARC of some of Lisa Renee Jones books in The Naked Trilogy. 

The series starts with One Man and it is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read that you won't want to put down. 

One Man had great twists and turns. Jax and Emma are amazing together. They are willing to listen to one another, and figure things out together and that is the key to any relationship.

Despite the bad blood and issues that might have started their relationship they learn to move past issues that neither one of them are responsible for and work together to figure things out. 

The only thing that I do not like is that it is a cliffhanger (really but not really), ha ha ha, but I already have One Woman and can not wait to dive into it and find out what the hell is going on!


Lisa Renee Jones is an amazing writer that you get sucked into the words, story, and descriptions of the story. Has to be one of my favorite books of hers!

You can find One Man and more of Lisa Renee Jones books on iBooks, Kindle, Amazon, and her website lisareneejones.com

I hope you enjoy One Man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...