Tuesday, December 17, 2019

December LuvBooks Box

I am part of a great group on Facebook call LuvBooks. They are a great group of authors that I have read and really enjoy their books, writing style, and dedication to their writing and their fans. 

You are able to sign up for a subscription of their LuvBooks box that they send out every 3 months. The price of this box set is $49.99 plus tax and shipping. Yes this might seem like a lot for just some books but it is really worth it. You can set it up to automatically renew and you will be charged when they are getting ready to send them out. 

Each box has a different theme to it. In each box you will receive 2 special edition books that are only available through LuvBooks, a 3rd bonus book from the Waterhouse Press Collection, and 3-6 bookish goodies that coincide with the theme of the box. 

The Founder of this group is an amazing author named Meredith Wild. The summer of 2019 she came out with the subscription box and, I was so excited to sign up since I love getting new books and am trying to build my book collection. 

The December box theme was Sugar & Spice (one of my favorite themes for anything). 

In my box I received (Pictures below):
-A special edition of Sugar & Spice-And Everything Naughty book by 6 authors Skye Warren, K Webster, Renee Ericson, Robbie Cox, Haper Dell, Meredith Wild & Mia Michelle.
-An exclusive early copy of Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hayley.
-A copy of Conquered by Angel Payne (book 9 of the Honorbound series). 
-Hot cocoa mix
-Pair of fuzzy socks
-An adorable fabric book sleeve
-Candy Cane
-Cinnamon ornament
-Honey-flavored lip balm
-Wine charm
-A 2020 bookish calendar
-Bookmarks
-LuvBooks sticker
-A special not from Elizabeth Hayley
-A QR code announcement
-LuvBoooks Christmas Card
-Signed bookplates for Elizabeth Hayley and Renee Ericson (I think the Sugar & Spice author names plates were going to be random).

This was a great box of book items for the avid book lover. For $50 (not including shipping & tax) I received  18 items when you break that down you are paying $2.77 an item (that's pretty cheap to me)! 

I am so excited to read these books! As soon as I do I will get you an honest and trustworthy review and opinions. 

Just remember that this is not a paid promotion of any type, I just want to give you the information that I would want if I was reading this and was interested in signing up! 

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...