Sunday, December 22, 2019

Resist Me by Chelle Bliss

Hey Readers, how is everyone doing? 

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I am finally done with my shopping and am ready for Christmas to be here. All I have to do is wrap presents and hope that one present arrives in time for my Husband. 

Resist Me by Chelle Bliss is most definitely a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read! 

This is the 3rd book in the Men of Inked series. 

Izzy Gallo is the only girl in the family of Gallo brothers. She has learned how to fight for what she wants and how to fight back. She is strong, stubborn, headstrong, and knows what she wants and she wants it. When she goes off for the weekend expecting to have fun and walks right into trouble she has no choice but to accept help. 

James is cocky, overbearing, sexy, and protective, all of things Izzy doesn't want in her life. James is tasked with helping Izzy out of trouble and it is going to take everything in him to make that happen. When the two of them get together they are stubborn, strong minded, and sexy as hell. 

James wants Izzy to surrender to him, and show her that a man in her life can be a thing she doesn't need to resist. 

You can find this book and more of Chelle Bliss's books on iBooks, Amazon, Kindle, KOBO, Nook, Barnes & Noble and, menofinked.com.

I hope everyone loves this book as much as I do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...