Thursday, January 2, 2020

How I choose books and do reviews!

Hey everyone! 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Years! It has been crazy at my house for the last two weeks with the holidays. 

I have had a cuople of people ask me how I choose which books I review and how I review them, so I have decided to let all of you know the process.

There is no process, I choose a book to read by personal interest, or if an author approaches me about reading and reviewing their book(s). I am part of some authors ARC's (Advanced Reading Copy) teams. This means that they will send me their book and I will review it on the normal platforms.

I post my reviews on iBooks (if the book is on there), Amazon (Kindle), and of course on here. 

Just because I have been sent these books does not mean that they have told me what to review and what to say. I won't let anyone influence what I say in my reviews, everything is honest, not paid for, and done on my own. 

If I do read a book that is less than three ⭐'s I will message/email the author before I post it to let them know what I did and did not like, and my honest opinions and feelings about it. If they ask that I not post my review on Amazon or iBooks I won't, but I will post it on here. I want my readers to have their chance to make their own opinion on books. Every reader is different and might have a different opinion on the book. 

Every reader should have the opportunity to read a book no matter what anyone else says. And every book should be given the opportunity to be read by whoever wants to read it. Every person and every book is different and should be given an equal chance to be read and accepted. 

I hope this information has helped answer any questions you might have had about my reading choices and how I write my reviews. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...