Monday, March 16, 2020

Book Mail!

I got a book mail today! 

Every quarter I get a Medium Willow Winters Box and let me tell you I always love the days it comes. It is always filled with fun goodies and great books!

This box had:
-"Hard to Love" mug
-Bubbly and Books stemless champagne glass
-Candy and Books mason jar with some taffy and a lipgloss
-Necklace
-2 cards
-Forget Me Not
-Longing To Hold
-Tempted To kiss

Willow Winters is an amazingly generous, thoughtful, fun, and great writer. Her books are steamy, intense, fun, cute, tearjerkers, and just beautiful pieces of work that I just love to have and read!

If you would like to find more information about Willow Winters, purchase her books, or her subscription boxes you can find/connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, Bookbub, Goodreads, and her website willowwinterswrites.com.













(Please ignore my messy desk in the background, between work, school, my daughter, sickness, and my dogs I have not had much time to do anything!)

I hope you guys enjoy this box as much as I do!

I know I definitely cannot wait until my next box comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...