Thursday, December 19, 2019

Review of The Naked Trilogy

Hey Everyone!

I have recently had the opportunity to read The Naked Trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones. I was selected to receive an ARC copy of One Woman & Two Together the 2nd & 3rd books in the series. And let me tell you I absolutely loved this series! 

One Man ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I absolutely loved this book, it had great twists and turns and Jax and Emma are amazing together. They are willing to listen to one another and figure things out together and that is the key to any relationship.
The only thing that I do not like is that it is a cliffhanger (really but not really), ha ha ha, but I already have One Woman and can not wait to dive into it and find out what the hell is going on!
Lisa Renee Jones is an amazing writer that you get sucked into the words, story, and descriptions of the story. Has to be one of my favorite books of hers!


One Woman ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One Woman can only be described with one word that is...Amazing, Thrilling, Gripping, and Mysterious. Ok maybe it's more than word but all of them are a perfect description for this book. You start reading it and you want to know more, and then the next thing you know its over and you are sad because there is still so much to the story that I have to know!

Two Together ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book absolutely grabbed you from the beginning and kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Jax and Emma are amazing together and work so well together in a time of crisis, even when everyone around them is against them. The end definitely was a bit of a surprise and made me cry (in a good/sad way). This series was addictive, as soon as you read the first chapter you are sucked in and don't want to stop!

___________________________________________________

I really did love this series, it was such a great read that I am probably going to be re-reading it here soon. 

Lisa Renee Jones is the type of author that just sucks you in and you never want to stop. I read each of these books in 1 day because I couldn't put them down. 

I hope you find these reviews helpful and that they encourage you to read this series and other series by Lisa Renee Jones

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 





(Remember that I only give honest reviews about books and none of my reviews are bought or encouraged)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...