Sunday, December 22, 2019

Men of Inked Mystery Box

Who loves book mail? I do, I do! 

Yesterday I received my Men of Inked Master Box from Chelle Bliss. For $49.99 (plus shipping & taxes) Chelle Bliss will send out her Mystery Boxes that are filled with goodies and a special edition Chelle Bliss book. The boxes are shipped every 3 months. 

Decembers box had: 
-Collector's Edition of Hustle by Chelle Bliss
-Men of Inked chapstick
-Stemless wineglass tumbler 
-Flame & Burn magnets 
-Gallo Girl ornament
-Sticky notepads
-Inked Addict sticker
-Inked Addict fabric bag
-Small Men of Inked sticker
-Letter from Chelle Bliss


This box always has a great combination of books and goodies. Chelle Bliss is an author that cares about her fans as much as she does her books and writing. 

If you are interested in getting a Men of Inked Mystery Box you can go to her website of chellebliss.com. 

To get more information about Chelle Bliss's books, and merchandise you can check out her website menofinked.com, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and iBooks. 


















I hope you have a great Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...