Monday, January 6, 2020

Review Requests!

Hey Readers! 

Since I started this blog and my Instagram I have had several authors approach me about reading and reviewing their books!

And let me tell you this I Appreciate & Love it!

One of my favorite things to do is read, so being able to read and help author's with reviews and ratings of their books makes me happy, feel good that I can do something to help someone else and make someone else's day. 

If you are an Author and would like me to review your book, please feel free to send me an email at romancebookreader14@gmail.com with:
-Your name
-Book title
-Cover image
-List of places it is available
-And any other information that you would like me to know and or include.

All of my reviews will be posted in the available sellers sites, on this blog, and on my Instagram (romance_book_reviews). 

As a quick reminder to the readers, none of my reviews are purchased or influenced in any way. I will only type & post what are my feelings, opinions, and thoughts on the books that I read. I am here to help out you guys, and I can only do that by being honest to you and to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...