Monday, January 13, 2020

Sound of Love by Kyle Shoop

Hey Readers! 

I hope everyone is doing well. The last two weeks have been a little rough for me, I have had migraines and headaches that make me not want to do anything but sleep. But I have finally gotten rid of them, so I had to catch up on reading, and school work of writing two 4 page papers on business ethics. Thankfully I finished the last one today and am done with the class! 

In this time I have had the opportunity to read:

Sound of Love by Kyle Shoop is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ story that is 
emotionally wrenching (good kind!) that makes all of the feelings come out. 
This is a story of a young boy and girl who didn't have anything but each other and their imagination. Unfortunately they were separated for many years, one has been single and alone and the other has loved and loss. On a cold winters night they found each other again, and they realize all that they were missing of each other and that childhood love is a true thing. Being reunited they learn that there is more to life than the possessions you have and that love and joy is the key to happiness. 

The way the love is expressed in song makes your feelings bloom and makes you wish you had someone to write you a love song. 

Oh and let me tell you I love this cover! 

Sound of Love will be available on Amazon in paperback, audio, Kindle, and Kindle Unlimited January 15th. 

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I did! 

Happy reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...