Saturday, January 4, 2020

A bit behind!

Hey everyone! 

So I am a bit behind on reading books and posting reviews. The last 2 weeks have been crazy busy for me. My daughter has been home from school, I finished a class and started another for school, Christmas, New Years, and the last 2 days I have had a migraine that I have not been able to kick and haven't been able to do much of anything but lay on my couch with ice packs and take hot showers. 

But I am finally feeling better and will be able to start some reading! YAY!!! 

I have been approached on Instagram by a couple of different authors to read and review their books. I am so excited by the list of books that I have received that I cannot wait to read and post about them. 

I am going give you a little sneak peak at my current reading list so you can see how excited I am about these books and know that I am so appreciative of Authors sending me ARC's of their books so I can let everyone know about them! 

My Current list is: 
1. 90 Proof by BL Bradley
2. Sound of Love by Kyle Shoop
3. Etched in Stone by Liv Arnold
4. Remember Me by Roxanne Tully
5. Warrior Blue by Kelsey Kingsley

In the next two weeks (hopefully) I should have all of these read and reviewed on here for everyone to read. Some of these books are not out yet and I will give you more information about ordering them when I post their review! 

I hope everyone is fantastic and has had fantastic holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...