Saturday, January 4, 2020

Disney World

Hey readers! 

This is going to be a bit of a random post.

I am currently planning a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I am looking for any tips and tricks that you guys might know of that would be helpful. 

This trip is going to have 4 (possibly 6) adults, a 4 (turning 5) year old girl, and a 7 year old girl. 

We are looking for the ultimate Disney experience for the girls, that are budget friendly. 

I have gone over a lot of the Disney parks pages looking at all of the different information they have about the parks that we are going to need to know, but I need you guys to help me out! What have you done in Disney World that is fun, inexpensive, tips, tricks, and the totally worth it attractions and rides. 

We are planning on being in the Disney parks for 3-4 days and then Universal Studios for 1-2 days. 

What's worth the extra cost and what is not?
What are the best places to eat?
What are the best souvenirs to shop for?
Should we stay at a Disney resort or find someone cheaper?

I have done a lot of research and website searching but I need some personal experiences of what is and isn't worth the time and expense. 

If you have any answers to my questions or comments please feel free to email me at romancebookreader14@gmail.com

Thanks Everyone!
Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiwi by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

  Let me say this, the infamous duo has knocked it out of the park once again!  Kiwi & Piper's chemistry has been on my mind since r...